Friday, February 03, 2006

(Mikalah) Rhebeca
7 years old
Rhebeca loves to have her
picture taken and has been
posing since she was about
a year old. She's becoming
such a beautiful girl but
she's growing up WAY too fast!















Our Son's Family
Alan & Eutemia
Rhebeca (7 years old)
Kael (2 years old)
Kaleb (6 months old)










I went to the cardiologist today and she wants to do a stress test. It helps so much to validate the pain to have a morphine pump. She didn't even question me when I told her there was no way I could do a stress test on a treadmill. Instead, I will get an IV and they will inject a drug that will speed up my heart and then while my heart is rapid they will do an echo and make sure it's working right. I saw her in her new office and what was amazing is that it is on the 2nd floor above my family doctor and she was able to pull off all my records from his computer. The computers are all linked together. Sure makes it easier than getting and copying reports for her.

The narcotics were real hard on my teeth and I've all ready had several root canals and crowns. I still need 2 teeth pulled and probably veneers on all the front teeth and a couple more root canals. The first thing that needs to be done is have the teeth pulled...I have babied them along for over a year. The cardiologist wants me to wait to have that done until after the stress test so she knows if I can be safely put under anesthesia.

No comments: