Sunday, March 19, 2006



The picture is of a little boy by the name of Aluizio. He is from Racife Brazil and the new "adopted" son of Eric & Kristi. She wanted to do something for someone less fortunate and researched the children born on the exact day Jacob was born. She found this little boy the exact same age and plans to support him and talk to Jacob about him and even visit the child in Brazil some day in the future. Wayne and I had sponsored two children when our kids were little and I think that Kristi wishes we had done more than just send money every month. I hope she can learn a lot about little Aluizio!

I have had the stomach flu all weekend so there's not much else to write about. Got up about every 15 minutes all last night to use the toilet...that's about all that's happening here. Wayne feels like he's coming down with it now...don't know where I got it. I don't go too far from home!

No comments: