Monday, June 09, 2008

No pictures today but really could use your prayers. I have had muscle spasms now for 2 days straight. I can get rid of them for a couple hours with the medications but the medicine also puts me to sleep. It is really very scary to me because the spasms have always responded to the medicine and gone away but this time the spasms come back within hours.

I will try to get in to see my doctor today but even then I don't know how I will make the trip there!

More later....
Becky

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gosh, Becky. I haven't been to your site in a little while, and I am so sorry to hear about the pain and spasms you're experiencing. I will be praying that your doctors can figure something out for you.

Your latest scrapbook layout looks WONDERFUL.

Kelly C. said...

Becky, I sure hope you've made it throught the pain and the silver lining is appearing! Thinking of you, girlfriend!