Thursday, August 28, 2008

These two layouts are my latest. It sure helps to have great pictures to work with. The first layout is Isabella, of course:) The second one is Tyler when he was much younger. I think he was 2 years old...almost 3. The layout with Tyler was cut off on the bottom by the scaner...in real life the pumpkins really show.


Yesterday (Wednesday) was a big day for me. I am terrified of going to the dentist and go to one that puts me out...almost. I am conscious but am asleep at the same time. It's hard to explain but I am out of it enough that it takes the fear away. And, yet I'm awake enough to follow directions...like I don't know how many times yesterday he had to tell me to open my mouth.
I had a root canal yesterday and preperation for a bridge. It's so nice to not worry any more about that tooth where I had the root canal acting up. Many times I would have to run to the bathroom and put toothache medicine on it. What a relief!!

1 comment:

Kelly C. said...

Hey!
Good to see you blogging, Becky!
Great layouts!
Glad to hear you're getting your teeth fixed, that's got to make you feel better.
Have a great weekend!