Wednesday, March 15, 2006



This smiley little guy is how I started my day today. He is such a pleasant fun-loving little guy. As soon as he walked in and saw me this is the smile he gave me...what it does to my heart I cannot even begin to explain. He stayed here with me for a little over an hour. He loves doing something...whatever...and having me cheer for him. I cheered so much that my voice was hoarse by the time he went home.

I had a decent day for energy. I tried taking 2 vivarin this morning when I woke up. I don't know if that helped or if I just had a better day today. I went and got groceries and by the time I was ready to check out the back of my hair was completely soaked...my blouse was half soaked and the sweat was running down my face onto the floor. I have learned to keep paper towels in my purse and I used all 8 of them before I left WalMart to wipe the sweat off my face. I just wish the doctor's could figure out what is causing this. It is the most annoying thing to have happen. I sat on the chair in the front of WalMart just watching people leaving with their carts...while my Mom checked out my food for me. There was not one other person sweating half as much as I was and most of them had their coats on. It just doesn't seem fair...

When I got home I took my blood pressure and it was 183/116 and my pulse was 120. The pulse is a little better but it looks like another trip to the doctor's office to see what's up with the blood pressure. Even tho I doubled my blood pressure medicine it doesn't seem to be making any difference.

Time for all of you that aren't into American Idol to check out:) About 15 minutes before the results show tonight I read about a site that somehow hacked into the American Idol phones and tried to judge who was getting voted off by the busy signals...or lack thereof. They said the bottom 3 were Melissa McGhee, Ace Young and Lisa Tucker with Lisa getting voted off. They were right except for the one leaving.

That site was closed down this afternoon by American Idol. The creator of the site said they threatened him with a lawsuit unless he closed down his web site...maybe it's too accurate? Who knows? The guy was asking for donations to cover his legal fees. I would hate to have to fight the big American Idol machine....that's a pretty big and pretty wealthy company.

One more thing....I watched American Idol at 8:00 last night and then tuned into a recording of Nashville Star. Nashville Star is a show that is very similar to American Idol except the singers are all country. There are 3 judges and Wynonna Judd is the MC. Where they lack is that they don't get you involved in the lives of the performers like American Idol does. By the time the contestants on American Idol start singing we know so much about them that they seem like our friends...or at least a pretty good acquaintance. The difference was really interesting to observe.

No comments: