Sunday, April 23, 2006


Rhebeca came over here today to give a little style show. She had some new summer clothes that needed to be tried on so while she was at it she gave a little show. She looks so cute in everything she puts on!!





Rhebeca has a school project she's been working on and needed a picture from the day she flew to the USA for the first time and met her new family. The only pictures that really turned out were the ones of me holding Rhebeca. The others have faded real badly.

We had taken a Teletubbies LaLa doll that talked and since she didn't know us it kind of helped to break the ice a little bit. She would come to whichever one of us had the doll. What an exciting night that was...meeting our first and at the time our only grandchild. She was 9 months old when she came to the USA and we have loved her and loved getting to know her!! She's a very special person.

I have been on prednisone now for 4 days and it's driving me crazy. I could eat everything in this house and haven't slept more than a couple hours a night. We're watching Katie & Steve's dog while they're gone and I'm just glad she didn't start to look appetizing...ha ha!! I think I'll go off of the prednisone a couple of days early. I can't stand the side effects another day. I am also nervous and depressed on this medicine. The swelling in my legs and feet have gone down quite a bit. I will just take my blood pressure several times during the day to make sure going off of the prednisone so fast won't bother my heart. If it does I guess I'll finish up the dose like it says.

No comments: