Wednesday, May 24, 2006

About an hour after writing on the blog on Sunday night I started to get sick to my stomach. I ended up spending a few hours hugging the toilet and throwing up. I must have caught Kristi's flu. My immune system is so low that I catch anything that goes around.

I have spent the last two days trying to recover my strength. It doesn't take much to get me down and then it takes so long to get my strength back! I think tonight was the turning point and I felt so much better.

Tonight was the finale of American Idol. This is the first year that I didn't have a clear favorite. I just lean slightly towards Katharine McPhee. I really think they will both have successful music careers.

The swelling from the medicine has finally gone down and the pain in my feet is so much better. It was almost unbearable with the swelling and nothing would really touch the pain. I'm always thankful when something like the pain in my feet lets up. The best way I can explain the pain is it feels like I have a bunch of rubber bands wrapped around my feet and then on top of that they burn and feel like they are on fire. It just makes me think that we don't realize how thankful to be for every part of our body without pain.

No comments: