Thursday, September 28, 2006

Caden and Tyler having lunch at my house
I talked to Katie yesterday late morning and she mentioned she
was going to WalMart. I needed to go but didn't feel sharp enough to
drive so she said she'd pick me up. The boys were both hungry so
I said I'd fix them somthing. When they got here they thought they'd
like a lunchable. Caden doesn't get to come here as often as Tyler and
he was so thrilled to get to eat lunch here. Take a notice that Tyler had
to build a tower with his crackers, cheese and turkey. Of course, he couldn't
get his mouth around it but it was fun building it:) I might have a better
picture of Caden but it will have to wait till I get back from the doctor. The one I
am seeing made it known to me the first appointment that she runs on time...and she does.
I just sat down in the room and she walked in. So, I know I need to be on time but I also
know I won't sit there waiting on her all afternoon!!




I haven't posted for a while. It's been quite a rough week for me physically. I didn't sleep except for about an hour both Monday and Tuesday nights so I have been exhausted. Last nignt I took 2 tylenol pm's and wow!! did I ever sleep well. I am having trouble waking up this morning...still have that drugged out feeling and it's really hard to fight.

All the swelling is back with my feet and ankles being the worst. I also experienced withdrawal trying to get off the Avinza. I called the doctor's office about it Tuesday morning and again yesterday (Wednesday) afternoon and still no reply. The receptionist that answered acted rather surprised he hadn't gotten back with me yet. I talked to the pharmacist about how I had been feeling over the weekend and she said it sounds like some withdrawals to her...flu-like symptoms and diarrhea (sp??).

I have an appointment with the rheumatologist today and I'm really thankful that I'm swollen so I can show her what happens in the process. Last time I saw her I had no swelling at all and very little pain so this time will be a more accurate picture of what I am like on a day to day basis.

I have posted the layout I did yesterday. I'm still way far behind but try to keep plodding along. In the race between the tortoise and the hare...didn't the tortoise end up winning while the hare fizzled out by going at it too strong to begin with? I will have to reread that store, I guess:) tha

No comments: