Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The colors of love
The colors of love is the title of this two page layout. This is page 2 of 2 pages but I wanted to go ahead and scan it today anyway. I went into my picture program and changed the hue of each picture to yellow, red blue and pink. I should be able to finish the 1st page today but I never know what a day will bring.

I don't know if I've talked about it here or not but I have a new machine called the cricut. I have several die templates that can be put in the machine. You can print each item anywhere from 1 inch up to 5 1/2 inches. The love was printed from one of those programs. I love the machine and what it can do!!

I had the root canal yesterday. Once they got me numb it wasn't bad at all. It was harder than usual to get me numb yesterday. He had to stop and give me more novacaine 4 times and by that tme I couldn't feel al thing. The dentist was very patient with my problem and I really appreciated that.

I will post more later on today. I keep falling asleep. I usually don't sleep after getting the novacaine ... so last night was a pretty sleepless night.

No comments: