Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I thought that Kael and Kaleb looked so cute in thei matching shirts that I just HAD to get a few pictures of them. Do you know how hard it is to get a 1 year old and a 3 year old to both smile at the same time and put their arms around each other? ha ha!!! Anyway, the pics are still pretty cute! I had a big container of pretend food and that is what they are holding in their hands in the 2nd picture.


I haven't been able to figure out why I've been so fatigued the last 4-5 days. All I want to do is sleep and I just can't seem to fight it! Then today when I was looking at my leg I noticed the cellulitus is coming back. That is so disappointing since we've been so faithful to wrap my legs every morning and evening. I just don't understand it sometimes.

Went swimming with 3 of the grandkids today. It is so much fun to see them having sheer joy...and hearing their laughter. A ll three of them had a great tme and hearing their laughter brings me such joy! On the way home I loved hearing Tyler and Rhebeca talking to each other while having such a good time. Caden was in the seat in front of him and I could hear him practicing some of his words...some he wasn't supposed to day...Oh poopoo. He thinks it's pretty funny.

No comments: