Saturday, May 12, 2007

This is my Mother's Day gift from Tyler. He colored it on the wrapper from the inside of a fruit roll-up. He didn't have anything under it and used a sharpie pen and was wearing his cute new shorts and got pen marks on his new shorts. It meant a lot that he would do this for me.

I haven't felt well at all lthe last few days. I have the cellulitus back in my leg again and it makes me feel fluish and I have only felt like sleeping for the past 4-5 days. I have started on the antibiotic and just today am feeling a little better. Both the therapist and the doctor said NO shaving my legs till I'm sure the infection is gone. I'm sure it bothers me more than it does anybody else.

I"m too tired to write much more but wanted to get this picture on here tonight!

No comments: