Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Kaleb was so interested in the dandelions in our yard...and he had quite a few to choose from...so I had to make it a photo opportunity. Is it just me...his grandma? or is he absolutely adorable?




Tyler is so excited and proud to have a loose tooth. He even wanted me to take a picure of his loose tooth and usually he shuns the camera.





I haven't posted for a couple of days because I have been too sick. It was a lucky circumstance that helped me to figure out what was wrong. I was so sick to my stomach and had a headache for 2 days. I thought maybe it was related to the pump...but...Wayne had to leave really early yesterday to service our machines in the Toledo, Ohio area. He didn't want to wake me up to wrap my feet and legs but I had wishedhe had because I was in so much pain. So, I called the physical therapist and asked if she could just wrap my legs and she worked me in. As soon as she saw my legs she just stared at the for a while and then told me I had cellulitis again. She told me to call the doctor right away and get some antibiotics. I did just that as soon as I got in the car. I have now taken 3 pills and feel better all ready. The nausea is gone and I am feeling a little more energy all ready. Why did I get it again? Who knows but I'm sure glad to figure ou what was wrong.

No comments: