Friday, November 23, 2007

After eating my fill of turkey, dressing and sweet potato casserole I always go "play" with the kids. It's fun to watch them play (and referee, if needed) and see what pretend game they are playing. Tonight it was Beca instructing everyone on how to exit in case of a fire...only thing is they all caught on pretend fire on the way out. Before all the fire games started though Caden ran to his Mom & Dad's desk and pulled out his Dad's guitar and started singing a made up song to me. I thought it was so sweet. You can see him singing in the picture.

Tyler had to show me his muscles yesterday and took the shirt off his arms so I could see how his muscles move when he flexes his arms. (so cute!!) Better watch out for that one in a dark alley:)


Our daughter and son-in-law had us over to their house for thanksgiving dinner. We all brought some dishes to help her out a little bit and everything was wonderful!! My Mom does the best turkey and does well keeping it nice and moist. Wayne and I made a salad and sweet potato casserole. It was so nice too that my brother and his wife and son made it here this year. She has been battling breast cancer and is doing much better this year than last.

For being in so much pain all the time I usually am able to stay pretty positive. But, the last 2 days have been difficult for me. I've been crying off and on all evening and don't quite know how to pull myself out of this! Wayne goes to bed so early that I"m here by myself all evening...that alone gets depressing. I would appreciate your prayers:)

No comments: