Friday, May 23, 2008

It is 2:00AM here and I am awake trying to deal with a toothache!!It has settled down now and I sure don't want to eat anything in fear of it ating up again. I've got 2 weeks till the dentist appointment and a root canal....can't wait! It will be so good to get rid of the pain.

Not much new except for the fact that the pharmacy I've been with for several years (and spent thousands of dollars with) has been cheating me with one of my meds.We come right home and count it and this month it is 5 pills short. Last month it was 3 pills short. Now this doesn't sound like a lot but my doctor gives me just the right amount to last till refill date and not even 1 extra! So I am switching pharmacy's.

2 comments:

Kelly C. said...

It stinks being ripped off, no matter what! Sorry to hear of it, Becky.

Anonymous said...

I WOULD BE COUNTING THEM BEFORE I LEAVE THE PHARMACY RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM!!!!!! I WOULD ALSO NOTIFY THE STATE BOARD OF HEALTH ESPECIALLY IF THE MEDICATIONS ARE NARCOTICS. COULD BE THE TECH IS TAKING THEM AFTER BEING VERIFIED BY PHARMACIST.