Thursday, July 31, 2008

This is Isabella at 1 year old. She is so smart and keeps everyone hopping just to keep her safe. She loves to climb and can figure out how to get just about anywhere. That activity level is much like her Dad's at the same level so I can understand what a handful she must be. She has a real developed sense of humor. She takes the paper into her great Grandpa every evening and will hand it to him and then jerk it away and laugh.
Our daughter-in-law is so creative. She has been running her own ebay business and has done quite well. What amazes me is that she knows just what will sell. These diaper covers are her latest creation for ebay. Isabella kind enough to model them for her. She even has her own studio in which to highlight her products well



Since I posted last I got some very good news. I got approved for disability. After 3 1/2 years it finally happened. We are working on talking with Social Security and our private insurance agent to make sure everything is a go before he takes me off of our private insurance. Once I am off I will be uninsurable. It's kind of scary when I think about it so I just try not to think about it:)

I am having trouble with muscle spasms every morning...again! If I take the muscle relaxers they take the pain/spasms away but then they make me so sleepy that I'm no good for the rest of the day! I have been trying to get a layout done for the design team for about 3 weeks. I will start to work on it and the next thing I'm sleeping with my head on the table!

1 comment:

Kelly C. said...

What a cutie pie your sweet Isabella is! And those diaper covers, what a great idea, I bet she does awesome with those!
Glad to hear of your good news and that you are hanging in there pretty well. Can't wait to visit and catch up with you Friday!
See ya!