Friday, October 24, 2008

Finally!!...I have had a hard time getting in the post area of the blog. Maybe that's because it's been so long since I posted.

What's new? Lots:)

I had a root canal and 2 teeth pulled and a bridge work done at the dentist. This dentist is so good that I only had to take one pain pill for the pain. What I like the most is that the dentist uses conscious sedation. I was in the dentist chair for 3 hours and it seemed like a few minutes...it's the way to go for me!!

I have an apointment on Thursday of next week in Chicago at the Rehabilitation Center. They will do a physical exam and decide if they can help me. I believe that if they think they can help me I will stay there for a couple of weeks. I will have 3 hours of physical therapy every day...ugh! If I do go there I will have to find a way to get a laptop computer. Then I can use the computer while I have ice packs after therapy....just joking but may be a reality. I was a little bit relieved when they told Wayne that it would be different types of therapy...physical, occupational and etc.



I have noticed that I have really taken a step in my abilities. I am having a hard time keeping up on my design projects. Thankfully the leaders are very understanding telling me to just do what I can get done and don't worry about it. That takes off a lot of pressure.

No comments: