Sunday, October 26, 2008

Yesterday was one of those days that are totally worthless....at least I feel that way. I woke up at 6:00 with strong muscle spasms that are located in my tailbone but my spasms are so strong that they make my whole body spasm. I waited an hour and moved around to see if the spasms would let up but they just got stronger. I finally gave in and took the medication and after I take that it is sleepy time. Well, the spasms lasted all day and I had to take meds 3 times. They finally went away around 10:00 pm.

I was so disappointed because I had wanted to go to my Aunt's 85th birthday party at Beef O Brady's. I haven't seen all that side of the family since I got sick about 10 years ago. I was really close to my cousins growing up. We always had a good time together.

Today is a big day for me...ha ha!! I get to go to WalMart and maybe the Scrapbook Store. Wayne had to work this morning but should be back around 1:30....and I'll be ready!!

1 comment:

Kelly C. said...

So did you make it to the store? Get anything good, I know you did! Have you felt like scrapping again?
Chicago is coming right up! I sure hope they can help you! Keep us posted! I'll be praying for you!