Thursday, February 26, 2009

Well, here it is...my new hair color. By the time we took this picture it had faded a little bit. If you remember, my beautician had gone to a hair show in Las Vegas. I asked her if there were any new trends. She said they were using primary colors and just glimpses of them. We talked about it and decided on this color. If you can see, there are spots of red all over. Wayne wasn't sure he liked it at first but I think it's grown on him now. I really like it and I think I'll have her do it again next time.

You can also see that the shingles are leaving a scar...so far. I hope it will fade as time goes by. They aren't completely over...the one by my eye bothers me every day yet. I hope it goes away soon.


It's been a while since I have posted. I have had some real rough days physically. On those days I just don't know what to say sometimes. I don't want to always be negative.


One thing that happened is the doctor from the rehab hospital in Chicago called (he is the one that we held such high hopes for help) he said that there's nothing he can do to help me and he referred me to their pain center. I all ready go to a pain center but I will give theirs one try to see if they have any other ideas. That was really depressing that he couldn't do anything to help me and he's the one we held such high hope for some help. I'm used to it because it's happened time and time again but there's always just that little ray of hope inside that I can get some help.


2 comments:

Kelly C. said...

Your new color looks MAH-VELOUS, Darling! How's the healing of the shingles coming along?

Sorry to hear of your Chicago doc's news...don't give up hope. I'm sure there's one out there that can help!
XOXO
TTYL

Rebecca said...

Kelly, the shingles continue to heal but they don't bother me much at all any more. The scars are really deep but I'm gonna have to continue to have bangs and then if I wear my glasses I'll be fine:)

I was at the Memory Zone today and your handiwork just permeates the store. You have increased in your ability by about 200% or more:0)