Monday, March 27, 2006

It has been a pretty eventful day today unlike most of my days in the last few years. My best friend from junior high and high school was in the area because her father had surgery. My friend lives in the San Francisco area. I had not seen her for 11 years and we were able to pick up talking like we saw each other every day. It did me so much good emotionally to see her and talk to her. We both cried when she left. I just hope and pray that she will continue to contact me when she gets into town. We were so close in high school that a lot of people thought we were twins. It's been sad to drift away. Our lives just went very different directions and now we are beginning to be in the same period of life again.

When she left I picked up Tyler and he spent several hours with Wayne and I. We have such a good time when he comes over. He had been grounded off the computer for a week so he was excited to come and play games with me. I always sit right by him the whole time he's on the computer. I had found several free games that I thought he'd enjoy. I try to find games that are a little more on the educational end and he never knows the difference:) He gets real uptight if there is shooting or if the game is real intense.

I called the doctor's office this morning to let them know that I couldn't even talk a half of the new blood pressure medicine without my stomach cramping. They were supposed to call in another medicine to the drug store but by 5:30 no one had called. My doctor is on vacation this week so it might be a little harder to get help till he gets back.

About a half an hour ago I got a call and found out that 2 year old Kael gave his 8 month old brother, Kaleb something to drink out of his sisters chemistry set. They called poison control and they told them to take the baby right to the emergency room. Kaleb is going to be all right but has to spend several hours in the hospital because what his brother gave him could cause seizures. Poor little guy:( I feel kind of sorry for Kael too because I'm sure he didn't know what he was giving his brother. He might have even been trying to be a good brother.

No comments: