Tuesday, May 09, 2006

















The pictures are samples of what I am doing for Mother's Day gifts. We are strapped for money so I wanted to make something special. These little bitty layouts are about 2 1/2 x 3 1/2. They go inside a plastic sleeve and then I punch a hole in it and thread a jumpring into the holes. It is a nice little picture book you can keep in your purse. The pictures can be easily switched out if desired as the child grows. I have about 4 of them done and want to make 2 more.

My health has put a halt to the Mother's Day projects. I have been trying to get over a UTI as I stated 2 days ago and now I think I have another virus. My throat is sore and I have a fever and ache all over. By 5:00 today I'm feeling slightly better but I haven't had a very productive day. I just feel rotten! As usual, it effect my back too. All viruses seem to attack my weakest spot first.

American Idol is gearing up for their final in a couple of week. This week the four that are left went to Graceland in Memphis because they will be singing songs of Elvis tonight. Should be an interesting night. Here is a list of the songs that they will sing....

"It looks like Idol has leaked the song choices. I knew they would... Check out this AOL story. You have to click through the pictures to get the songs. Here they are:
630
Elliott Yamin: "Trouble" and "If I Can Dream"
Chris Daughtry: "A Little Less Conversation" and "Suspicious Minds"
Taylor Hicks: "In the Ghetto" and "Jailhouse Rock" blink blink blink Why Taylor Why?"
Katharine McPhee: "Hound Dog/All Shook Up" and "Can't Help Falling in Love"

"That was a copy from my favorite American Idol blog. Here are a couple more very interesting things. I think you will like them too:)


You ever wonder how much these people make? I found an article about Simon and he should be smiling and happy all the time if money makes him happy. It is reported that he makes $36 million a year or $98, 630 a day! That's a lot of money!!

Another article I read about Tim McGraw. He said he likes American Idol and he never would have even gotten past the audition stage. His favorite to win? The gray haired guy...Taylor!! He said he likes him because "he's real".

No comments: