Thursday, July 13, 2006

The blogger still isn't uploading pictures. I guess I'll try again tomorrow.

I had trouble sleeping last night. I think I got about 2 hours because the pain in myt feet kept waking me up and then I'd try what I could to alleviate the pain but nothing seemed to help.

Ther therapist that I went to see today told me that the swelling in my legs and ankles and feet are probably from the neuropathy. The circulation is slowed down when you have neuropahty and fluid increases in the ankle/foot/leg. Makes sense to me. I don' know why my family doctor hasn't mentioned that. Seems like all he's wanted to do is give me another pill. At least he did okay this therapy.

We went out to eat with Wayne's sister and her husband and Wayne's Mom & Dad. We ate at Christo's. His sister and her family have just moved to Colorado Springs...as Wayne would call it ... God's country.

The therapy that I had today is Anodyne Therapy and it took the pain away right away. I was finished at 3:30 and it's now 8:00 and the pain is still much better than it was when I went in there. I have another session tomorrow. I am so thrilled to find something that helps me. There is a home unit that can be bought and maybe that is a purchase we can make some day road!!

No comments: