Sunday, July 09, 2006

I have included some of the scrapbooking layouts I've done in the last week. I'm so glad that I've got this hobby because there isn't a lot I'm able to do because of my pain. With scrapbooking I can be creative and save our family history at the same time. I hope to give each grandchild their book when they get married.

I woke up this morning with swelling everywhere but it's worse in my feet than anywhere else. It is so painful because I also have the nerve pain from the neuropathy in my feet. Usually the medicine I take for it helps but there are times it just doesn't cover the pain. I hope it doesn't stay long this time.

My Mom & Dad were kind enough to help me purchase a new recliner yesterday. It is such an important piece of furniture for me because for the past 3 years I have slept mostly in the recliner. The one I've been using is just not good for my back anymore. It has worn down and has no "fluffiness" to the seat and back anymore. I asked the furniture store if they would take it and dispose of it (the old one...not the new one!) and she said what the do is to place the furniture they don't want behind the store and people will take it. I thought it was kind of nice to do that and maybe someone else without all the pain I have will ejoy that chair!


Rhebeca with her youngest brother born in 2005



Tyler with his new little brother (2004)



Jacob's 1st Easter
2005



Caden's first home
I have tried to take pictures of each of the houses our grandkids
have lived in. I think it will interest them in the future to see where
they have lived.


Me at age 3

No comments: