Thursday, August 03, 2006

Recent photo shoot of Tyler (5 years) and Caden (2 years)
Tyler and Caden are Steve and Katie's boys. Katie wanted to get a picture of the two
of them together but it just didn't work out. They were both unco-operative. I think
one of them ran in the bathroom and the other one was hiding. They were lucky to
get these pictures of them by themselves. Since Tyler has been a little toddler he has
not liked getting his picture taken. I remember taking him to the studio in Mishawaka
and all he would do for the photographer is hop up and down...he wasn't even a year
old then. Everytime we would go back he would do something that would prevent
getting good pictures. I think his trait must have rubbed off on Caden...after all it's
pretty cool to be like your big brother!!








I have been really exhausted this week. I am just now starting to catch up from all the things I did over the weekend last week. I loved seeing my family and it was very healing to my soul to be around family that has meant so much over the years! I just wish we could see each other more often.

I was too exhausted yesterday to go to physical therapy and changed it to today. By the time I went in it felt like I had rubber bands wrapped around each of my toes and the ball of my foot. That's the only way I can think of to explain it. I had even started to get some burning back. But, the therapy took most of the pain away. It is barely there now!!!

No comments: