Monday, August 14, 2006

Today was a decent day for me physically. When I have days like this I have so much I want to do that it seems I only get done a fraction of it done.

I had a miserable weekend with my foot pain. I had that feeling again where my feet were burning like they are on fire and also had that feeling like rubber bands were tight all over my feet and toes. I went for my Anodyne Therapy at 12:30 today and the pain went away completely. I am so thrilled. I still don't have any pain. I have begun the process of applying with the insurance company to get a home unit. Please pray with me that the insurance will approve the purchase. Using the Anodyne therapy is like the difference between night and day.

I have been a little concerned lately because my knees are beginning to be sore and painful. When they flare up I can hardly go up or down stairs. I'm beginning to feel like a little old lady with all my aches and pains.

I was able to finish 2 layouts also over the weekend. They are below and are of Rhebeca at Christmas 2004. She had wanted a blonde Rapunzel Barbie and that's all she really kept talking about. I looked EVERYWHERE!!! for it and finally found it. It was so much fun to give it to Rhebeca and see the look of surprise and delight on her face.


Rhebeca Christmas 2004

These layouts are 12x12 inches. They do not fit on the scanner and for
some reason they always end up crooked no matter how much I try to
keep it straight. I have to scan 1/2 of the page and then the 2nd half
and I use a scrapbook program to "stitch" them togetoher.



Alan (our son) had fun playing around with his friends new MacIntosh computer. Alan said it has best photo software he's seen. I think they played aound with it last night and it looks like they had a very good time.
I think I'm getting a headache:)

Alan the geek!
Eutemia, what big eyes you have
The Jay Leno Look!

Alan, you really ought to wear bangs. Your forehead is a little on the large side.

Eutemia's close set features and tiny little nose.

No comments: