Sunday, September 10, 2006

I think I've had enough big news to post for the week. As a reminder I also use this blog as a journal of my symptoms so I can take it if needed to the doctor. SO....for the last 2 days I have had a fever, achiness, chills, sweats and just generally feeling lousy. I have no energy and sleeping is what I seem to be getting done. It is so frustrating to me because it seems like there is always something happening to keep me down. I am hoping that by tomorrow I will be a little better. I am sure I caught this from Tyler who probably got it from someone at kindergaten. My immune system is so low that I catch about anything I come in contact with.

I haven't felt like scrapbooking but if I do I'll post those pictures later:) My goal for the day?? A shower. I can't even begin to explain how hard a shower is for me. I remember when I used to hop in the shower and whiz through all the washing and hopped out and dried my nair. Now I wash my hair in the sink...brush out hair....rest....take a shower for the rest of my body....put on robe and rest....dry hair...rest...get dressed...rest. It's a long process but it has to be done...lol!! The reason I rest so often is the back pain. I just can't stand for longer than about 1 minute. Look at your own activities and see how limited you'd be if you could only stand for a minute. No mall, no zoo with grandkids, no walking around the block for exercise, and the list goes on. I have been very surprised at how many things we do require standing. If I see a friend at the store and don't have somewhere to sit down i get all panicy inside. Now I sound like I'm trying to have a pity party for myself and don't want to do that!!

No comments: