Saturday, November 18, 2006

Caden at the Pumpkin Patch 2005

Don't remember if I said this yet or not but the night of my last post I started feeling sick...headache and upset stomach! It turns out the stomach flu is going around and I was lucky enough to get it. It wasn't bad and only lasted 2 days but it's still not a fun thing to have.

We had planned to have Tyler spend the night Friday night but I was still kind of weak and thought it would be better if we wait. That is the hardest thing I can do is to tell one of the grandchidlren they can't come over here. I just felt terrible to hurt his feelings. We are going to try it again on Thanksgiving night. Wayne said he will be rested enough that he can help more than usual.

Wayne has been working some horrible hours...about 15-18 hours a day and he just comes home and falls into bed. He was down today because as hard as he is working we are still not quite making it financially. That is when I wish so much I had the health to get a job and help out. There are days that I could go to a job but they are few and most days it would just be impossible.

I was so disappointed that I couldn't go to get my pump increase. I was really hoping they would give me enough of an increase to make a difference. My doctor will be back on the 30th of this month so I go in to see him that day. I decided to wait a week for him to return. (from his reserve duty in Germany)
Tomorrow is Tyler's birthday party. I will be posting some pictures when I get home tomorrow!!

No comments: