Monday, November 06, 2006

Rhebeca Halloween 2005
Rhebeca really wanted to be an American Idol last year but couldn't find a costume in her size. I spent about an hour online searching for the perfect costume. I finally found this one and between myself and Grandma Marilyn we saw to it that she had this costume in time for Halloween!
Rhebeca, 7 years old
What can I say about this picture? She's beautiful!!

I have taken the reduced amount of medication for the rheumatoid arthritis for about a week now. When I wake up in the morning my joints all hurt just like before I started on the Methotrexate. I think I'll give the doctor's office a call and see if there's something else I can take. It's so disappointing to have that pain return. I felt so good for several days. It seems like there has to be something that can help without destroying my liver! What is disappointing is that the pain affects my life. Rhebeca came over last night and I couldn't have her here for very long with. I was just in too much pain. I know she understands but it still doesn't make it easy for either one of us. She wants to be here and I want her here...but my body just doesn't cooperate:(

No comments: