Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I almost forgot about doing this one too. It is Caden the day he was born...what a sweetie!!!




This is probably my favorite of the layouts I've done for the scrapbook store. It's just one that turned out better on paper than it looked in my head:)





This was a ballet recital in Greenwood, Indiand when Alan and his family lived there. I believe the pictures were taken in 2004 which would have made Rhebeca 6 years old.

Kristi and Katie were pregnant at the same time and this layout is made to reflect that...



I just finished up this one today. I was given this paper and asked to use it to scrapbook on. I remembered the pictures of Kael fishing down by the pond and thought it fit quite well. I have another page I need to do to go along with it but for now I'm done! I don't need it for the scrapbook store design team.



It's been a while since I've posted. I just haven't known what to say. I will try to update this blog since my last post.

I have started exercising in the pool at the golf academy here in town. I love it because there's hardly anyone in the pool area...it's like my own private pool. Tyler and Caden have come with me and make it fun to exercise. I figure I can walk around and around the pool or I can play with them and get the same exercise and have fun at the same time.

I had a pump refill yesterday and the doctor is changing the concentration of the medicine in the pump. It doesn't change what I am getting...there is just a longer period of time between pump refills now. Yesterday he said he couldn't get the new medicine figured exact and there would be an 8-10 hour period today where I would get less medicine...and I can feel it today! He said if he gave me a bolus I would get way too much medicine and I know that kind of scares them to do that although I would rather have had him do that rather than feel so crummy today. I even had to post pone the dentist appointment today. When I go to the dentist I use the sedation and since I had diahrrea from the change in the medicine in the pump they told me NOT to come. She said it doesn't matter what the daihrrea is from but since I have it I would lose control of my bowels when under the sedation...and she said it would be very embarassing. I go back in two weeks and will be sure not to plan anything the day before.

Monday I go to a neurologist because of the shaking in my hands and the buckling of my legs when I stand up at times. It is driving me nuts!! I worry when I carry a coffee cup that my hand with shake and I'll spill the whole thing. And, I'm so afraid my legs will give out completely and I'll fall down. I hope I find out more from him than I found out at Mayo Clinic.

I don't remember if I mentioned that I got asked by our local scrapbook store (Wayne calls it the crapbook store...he thinks he's pretty funny!) to be on their Design Team. I was really excited. I feel ready to do this physically and hope that holds true but I've talked to them about my physical problems and they are all very understanding. I've been really busy this week getting everything done that they asked us to do. It was challenging and fun at the same time. My cousin's daughter (is that 2nd cousin or 1st cousin once removed??) is on the design team also and does such a nice job with her layouts. I just realized the other day that I'm the oldest one on the team. What happened to me? I used to be the youngest for everything. The youngest mother in the class with my kids, the youngest , etc. Now, it seems to have reversed...what happened to time? It's a mystery and time seems to go faster the older I get. I would love to just slow the clock down...keep the grandkids little and enjoy them longer. But, it just won't happen. I remember making Katie promise me to never grow up...but guess what?...it happened anyway and she won't know till her boys leave home how it breaks a mothers heart:(


I better change the subject! I have added some of the layouts I have done for the scrapbook store. I forgot to scan the first few that I took in so I won't get them back for a while.

No comments: