Thursday, March 01, 2007

Today should have been a whole day of testing again but when Wayne woke me up I couldn't move I hurt so badly and was so tired. I called and they rescheduled my 3 appointments. So, now tomorrow will be a big day and then I'll have the weekend to rest and back at it Monday and a little bit Tuesday and then we plan to leave on Wednesday.

I was up getting ready to go yesterday and Wayne said he could in no way go with me for the day...he felt too sick. I felt really panicy inside and said WHO is going to push me in the wheelchair??? He said I would have to rent one. I think he felt a little sorry for me because he warmed up the car and drove me there instead of making me take the shuttle.

I was able to rent an electric wheelchair/cart and could I ever zip around in that thing!! First thing I had to have blood work drawn. They had a terrible time finding a vein. It took two of them digging around to find a vein..they said let us know if this hurts you...I thought what do you think...you're digging around my arm with a needle? They finally had to use a vein in my hand. It hurts a little more but at least they could get the needle in my vein there.

We just got back from the grocery store and the weather is TERRIBLE!! It is snowing and it's all ready whiteout conditions. Wayne was a little worried when we had to take the interstate back because of the visibility. Hopefully it will work its way through the area by Tuesday /Wednesday morning when we're ready to come home. I'm starting to really miss home....and my family.

American Idol results from Dial Idol...don't scroll down if you don't want to know:)












Bottom 4 boys
Nichalos Pedro
Chris Richardson
AJ Tabaldo
Jared Cotter


Bottom 4 Girls
Gina Glocksen
Stephanie Edwards (I really like her)
Haley Scarnato

No comments: