Sunday, April 15, 2007

Easter Egg Coloring with Rhebeca




When Rhebeca came here to color easter eggs she found the bag we had for her and had to try on the sunglasses. What a little model she is. She is a natural and knows just what to do. I wouldn't have thought of posing like she did.



Beca was really creative with her egg decorating. She even had an American Idol egg:) This is the 2nd year we have had the grandkids over to color eggs and I would like to make it a yearly thing. Wayne wasn't nearly enthusiastic about doing eggs as I was but I think in the end even Grandpa Wayne enjoyed the egg coloring.

There's always room for improvement in anything we do. Last year I put paper towel down to counter tops but this year we got smart and got smarter and covered the floor and the counter tops with a small tarp.

I have had a couple of really bad days. My back, neck and joint pain were just terrible for about 2-3 days. I woke up this morning and it's so much better. My feet are swollen almost double this morning and were burning until I took the medicine for the burning pain. I wonder sometimes how I got to this place...taking medicines I don't want to take and so much pain some days I want to just crawl in a hole. I guess the good days more than make up for the bad ones and I still love being around our kids and grandkids that it makes it worth it.

Well, I did it yesterday. I placed my first order with Nutri System. They send you the meals all ready to be heated up so there is no cooking required. My biggest concern is the amount of nausea I have that I think is from the pump and the medicine in it. It is a strong medicine and some days I just get very sick to my stomach. Those are the days I don't know if I can do this. I am also concerned because I'm VERY picky about my food. I decided to give it a try because I can send it back if it doesn't work out. I asked my doctor last week if there were any diet pills that he could prescribe...he said...Not for you! I figured that but wanted to ask anyway. I know a couple years ago I took a diet pill and ended up in the ER with my blood pressure through the roof...it's not worth that. I was so sick that night with vomiting and the worst headache.

No comments: