Thursday, April 12, 2007

Our doctor called and woke us up this morning to tell us that the radiologist didn't see a kidney stone in Wayne's x-ray. I told him that the tech that took the x-rays saw the kidney stone. He told me why there could be that difference and truthfully I don't remember why because I was so sleepy when I talked to him but said Wayne needs a CT scan to check things out for sure. There is definitely something wrong and has been for about 3 months. He has his CT scan on Friday the 20th of April.

I wished I would have remembered to tell the doctor while I had him on the phone that my cellulitus in my leg hadn't gone away with the antibiotics that he gave me so I called the office right back and left a message. The doctor called me back in the afternoon and told me he just doesn't know what to do at this point...he said he read the Mayo Clinic report and they didn't have any answers either. He said he would do some reading and call me in something that would hopefully help the cellulitus to go away once and for all!!

We got an exciting call this afternon...Eutemia called and talked to Kristi and then called her doctor and decided at that point to go to the hospital because she was having contractions. I've never gotten ready so quickly...washed my hair and took a shower and got to the hospital in record time. The nurse sent her home after about an hour!! Braxton hicks contractions...oh shoot!! I thought I'd be holding our newest granddaughter tonight. It should be soon...any day. Eutemia is so uncomfortable and just wants to get that baby out of her. I can't blame her...she is just all baby.

I had another design team meeting. I am really enjoying it so far and I am getting to know some of the other ladies a little better at every meeting.

No comments: