Monday, June 25, 2007

Kristi and Jacob are here visiting from Memphis this week. I am so thrilled to have them here. Jacob is such a cute little guy and makes up to strangers like his Grandma and Grandpa and cousins really fast. He calls me Grandma Beh-ty. They visit about 4 times a year and I always cry when they leave:)
Kristi found the big bubble maker in our garage this afternoon and Jacob and Rhebeca had a really good time with it. The nice thing is that even Jacob could make the great big bubbles. If you ever need a kids birthday gift this would be a great one. I think it was about $10 and they sure loved playing with it!!


Tyler wearing his "cool" shades!!


Jacob came to me with this big bandaid and told me he needed it for the sore on his nose. The sore was smaller than a pinhead but it was real to him. Rhebeca wanted to pretend to be his doctor and surgically put the bandaid on his nose. I told her to make sure he could still breath...but I had to make sure myself:)
Caden the harmonica player. I love how you can see his smiling eyes. And, Caden, sleeping so well!!


My first ever traffic ticket. I got this for not wearing my seatbelt. I almost always wear my seatbelt but drove right through a checkpoint last week. I don't know why but it scared me to death:( Silly me!
This is Jacob and Rhebeca. Rhebeca spent the night here last night. She's been begging to do that for some time and we decided it would be a good time to do it when Kristi and Jacob were here. Jacob is just crazy about Rhebeca and follows her around and does everything she does.
Below is my latest layout. I made this one for the design team. It is a picture of Wayne and I after a winter dinner banquet for the Crusaders. The Crusaders was a group of teens from all area schools that met once (or was it twice?) a month at the "Riley Women's Clubhouse" on Riley Road in Lakeville. Wayne and I loved it mostly because it was another time we could be together. The story behind this picture is that we both were leaving for vacation the next day and we were so sad that we wouldn't see each other for more than a week. Wayne was visiting relatives in Fort Meyers Florida and I was leaving for a cruise in the Caribbean with my cousins and aunts and uncles, etc. We both decided that night that we would get a notebook and write in it every day. We each tried to fill the whole notebook while we were gone...oh to be young and in love again!!











No comments: