Wednesday, July 11, 2007

This has been a very hard day for me physically. First of all I woke up so swollen. My feet and legs, of course, were the worse but even my face is swollen. I can just feel it all over. Then by late afternoon I had a headache and nausea. The last hour I've been running in to the toilet feeling like I was going to throw up. I know I would feel better if I could but just sit there so sick. At first I thought it was a reaction to the front moving through but it's come through and I still feel rotten. It's days like this that I just can't figure out what's wrong with me.

I tried to scrapbook a little bit tonight but ended up in the bathroom again.

Wayne is so tired tonight. I don't remember when I've seen him so exhausted as he is tonight. He has been running his own company plus servicing for Alan while he is recouping from his surgery. On top of that the business computer is on the blink. He worked on it all day Saturday and all day Sunday and several hours last night. He finally gave in last night and decided to get a new computer.

Typing is making me sicker. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with another layout and feeling much better!

No comments: