Tuesday, July 17, 2007

This is a layout again...dont for the design team. I was to use something from the little die cuts available for pregnancy. I chose the stork. Eutemia sent me a bunch of pictures taken of her before she had Isabella. I think this turned out so good and what a cute shape for being in her 4th pregnancy!



This is a layout done for the Design Team. The turquoise part is a transparency and laid over the layout. It was one of my 4 assignments to use this transparency. It's kind of funny that I had done a similar layout for myself a few days ago.


I woke up this morning with the worst muscle spasms in my back that I've ever had!!! They lasted for about 2 hours and it took 2 muscle relaxers to get them to go away. It is about the worst pain I've ever had in my life. The rest of the day my muscles have been sore from all the spasming. How happy I was when they finally let up. All I could do is pace the floor thill they were gone. Any chair I sat in made them worse and laying down in bed also made them worse. The only thing I can figure out is that we went to the pool yesterday and I hadn't been for over a week and ma ybe I was in the wter too much and that's how my back reacted. I sure hope I don't wake up with them tomorrow. I'm debating on taking a muscle relaxer before bed...I think I'll try it!


Wayne is sick. I think he overdid it last week...or...he caught the bug I had last week. Not sure which but he's been in bed since about 6:00 tonight. Many times he can sleep it off. He and Kristi are both that way. When they're sick...they go to bed and sleep it off!!


Time to watch "America's Got Talent". I love that show!

No comments: