Monday, October 01, 2007

This is my accomplishment for the day. I'm not sure I like it. I'll know for sure when I wake up and take a look at it,

I consider this still Sunday because it's just 12:25PM so it should count as posting every day like I had wanted to start doing.

I had a very interesting day today. I was truely purely exhasted all day today. It's no wonder though. Friday I woke up with muscle spasms and took muscle relaxers a couple of times Friday to settle down those muscles. That, of course, made me sleepy. Then, Sunday I was very nauseated and vomited and had to take a phenergan suppository. Those make me sleepy too. So, I slept almost all day today. I got one layout done and I don't even like it. I will proably tear it apart and redo it. It is the one posted on top here!

No comments: