Saturday, May 10, 2008

Scrapbooking this picture brought back so many good memories of times showing horses and what fun we all had. I was so proud of all 3 children for their showing ability. Kristi is on one of her favorite horses, actual name is Musclebuster. We called him KB because there was all ready a Buster in the barn and we didn't want to get them mixed up. KB stood for Kristi's Buster. I thought he was such a beautiful horse!


I'm back. I haven't felt like posting for a couple of weeks. Physically I've been exhausted from lack of sleep. I was lucky to get 1 hour of sleep a night for long time. And, physically, it seems like I've lost ground. I have had to start using a walker in the house because of the back pain.

The neurologist increased the medicine (Lyrica) for my foot pain. It has helped considerably with the pain but has added a couple of side effects that I don't like. The one that really drives me nuts is the stuttering. I have a real hard time t getting out my thoughts. A person has to be real patient with me or they will give up on me.

Thursday evening was to be an exciting evening. There was a meeting at the local scrapbook store and the secret pals we h ad for 4 months were to be revealed. I'm the only one who had the person I gave to and the person who gave to me not at the meeting. And, to top it off, I was happily eating some cake when I got this horrific tooth pain. It was in the tooth that needs a root canal. Since Wayne was in Detroit I called my Mom to come and get me right away. I wanted to go home where I could yell if the pain came back. I couldn't believe how bad the pain was. I called the dentist and he called back and wanted to see me Friday morning at 8:15. I was there right on time and he looked at it and felt around and decided I have an abcessed tooth. He said the next 48 hours would be the worst. He said if it made it that long then I should pretty much be out of the woods of that tooth pain!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I love that scrapbook page, of course I'm biased since it's of me!! But, it brings back wonderful memories! I like that you put the 4-H pledge on there!

Kelly C. said...

Hi Becky!
Love your LO!
I really enjoyed hanging out with you Thursday & Friday and the MZ, just sad I didn't get to say good byy...so good bye! Hope your tooth feels better. Glad to see you posting again!
See you soon!

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your posts for awhile. I feel so sad for your pain. You do lovely pages. I love the Christmas one from awhile ago. I have 5 grandkids and they all bring such joy! Gayle

Rebecca said...

Gayle, so glad you posted a comment. Aren't grandkids the greatest? They bring me joy when I get down on life:)

Rebecca