Monday, January 26, 2009

A couple of days ago I started to get what I thought was a pimple between my eyes at the top of my nose. Well, it has gotten bigger and bigger until this morning when I woke up my eye was almost swollen shut. It hurts SO bad. Wayne thinks it is a boil because he's had several boils and knows what they look/act like. Not that I didn't believe him but I went ahead and called the doctor on call yesterday and he told me I need to be seen today and called me in some antibiotics.

I have an appointment at 11:00 and will see what he thinks it is.

Wayne had a boil that was so big it swelled like this one and swelled his eye shut. I'm afraid that the doctor will want to lance it but if he does it might feel good and relieve all the pressure.

The good thing today is that my beautician is coming to the house to put some color on my hair. She just got back from a hair show in Vegas and said she had she had some good ideas for my hair. That will be fun!!

No comments: